Simply Delightful Cottage
With the picturesque setting along Hoof Street of pink flowering Bauhinia trees at this time of the year leading into the Jacaranda season, you will find this low set post war cottage that is positioned well in a strong market for either investment interests or those looking for a smaller home with a bit of character.
- Open plan lounge/dining/family room with reverse cycle air conditioning and wood fire heater.
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, and island bench with additional sink for meal prep.
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom and walk in robe. There is also a closed in front sunroom.
- Freshly painted inside. New roof recently installed.
- Covered paved BBQ entertaining area.
- Drive through access to backyard with recently installed steel frame lock up shed.
- Rent appraised at returning $370 per week
We are anticipating a groundswell of interest in this terrific property, located conveniently within a short distance to St Mary's Primary and Westlawn Public schools, the popular Sunrise on Turf café, and Grafton Base Hospital.
Make sure you get in quickly. Contact Tyler Marsh on 0487 422 229 to arrange your inspection.
- By appointment
Floor Plan #1
226 Hoof Street, GRAFTON